Friday, 31 January 2014

January 2014 Favourites

I always try to choose a variety of products for my monthly favourites posts.  However, for me January was definitely the month of new exciting lip colours, and that's reflected in my product choices!


Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Unapologetic - £7.99
Revlon can do no wrong when it comes to lip products in my opinion.  I'd been eagerly awaiting their new lip crayon releases, particularly the matte range, and they didn't disappoint.  This bright pink coral is velvety, long-wearing and super pretty!  You can read my full review here

This is the most beautiful lip product I own but it just wasn't getting worn so I made a real effort to this month and I've fallen back in love with it again.  The colour pay-off is so rich, shiny and glossy plus the candy watermelon taste is divine.  I just wish it hung around for longer!  You can read my full review here

Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in Revenge - £2.99
I was absolutely blown away by the quality of this lipstick, especially considering the brand and price point behind it.  I'll definitely be vamping it up a lot more from now on!  You can read my full review here

MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo - £15
This was a favourite last month also, but it's still a firm favourite for me right now.  My favourite way to wear it is actually when I have no other makeup on and I'm just popping to the shops or something - it's all about having lipstick game, right?! You can read my full review here

This matte liquid lipstick was a bit of a tricky beast to start with, but now I've cracked how to wear it I'm thrilled with it, especially for how little it costs.  The deep raspberry pink colour is beautiful and it wears so well on nights out!  You can read my full review here

When I was back in Bristol for Christmas and the start of January, I didn't take all of my beauty products with me as I simply didn't have room in my suitcase!  This is one of the products I left behind, and I was surprised at how much I missed it.  Now I'm back in Bangor with my full collection of lotions and potions I'm much happier!  You can read my full review here

The branding behind this mascara is pretty cringe, but it really performs on the lashes.  Length, volume and flutter - it ticks all the boxes for me!  You can read my full review here

Hopefully next month my choices will be a bit more varied!  What have you been loving this month?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So many fun lip colours this month. Unapologetic and Luscious Cherry are among my faves too! And you're definitely tempting me with the Enchanted Eye Cream :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice, clean and simple cream :) x

      Delete
  2. The MUA lip product looks lovely, I've been wanting to try one for a while now!
    I've seen so many bloggers wearing ruby woo, such a beautiful colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would highly recommend the MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer, especially as it's only £3 :) x

      Delete
  3. I own Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy in Luscious Cherry too and I love it so much! I don't wear it as much as I should mind, but I think throughout February I will make more effort to, starting with work tomorrow. :P

    I love how lip themed your favourites were this month. :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful product - I want more YSL lip stuff now! x

      Delete

Comments make me a happy Mali :) Feel free to leave blog links as I love new reading material, but please don't promote giveaways - that's just rude! ;)