Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul

Hi everyone!  Last week I went to Swindon Designer Outlet with Jade for a bit of shopping.  Swindon is only 40 minutes away from Bristol by train, and then the mall is just a short walk from the station.  It has many different outlet stores so you can pick up items for a reduced price and the stock is often different to the high street so it makes for a fun shopping experience!

Here's what I picked up...

The Body Shop

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub & Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue - The hot weather has destroyed my feet, so I bought these items to try and get them feeling normal again!
Raspberry Body Scrub - Since trying all of Soap & Glory's body scrubs, I'm keen to give other brands a go.  I've tried a The Body Shop scrub before and wasn't that impressed, but the different scents in The Body Shop tend to perform variably so I'm keen to see how it feels on the skin!
Lindt

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
The Lindt Outlet is a dangerous place as there's a stand of all of the different flavours to help yourself to and make your own bag with.  I grabbed all of the ones with hazelnuts in (either as whole nuts, bits, praline etc) as I adore the flavour of it in chocolate.  These are absolutely delicious!
Levi's 

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
I got this super cute mint green and white striped cardigan in Levi's of all places!  It's greener than it looks in these photos, and the white sections are slightly see-through and lacy.  It's lovely and light! 
Yankee Candle

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
There's a Yankee Candle outlet in the mall, and it wasn't as impressive as I was hoping.  Usually there are lots of rare accessories and scents you can't get your hands on instore normally but it was a bit lacking this time.  I walked away with a Honeydew Melon medium jar (US exclusive), a Macintosh regular tumbler (discontinued), 3 Simply Home Darling Clementine tarts and a True Crush Summer Love votive (limited edition)

We ended up finishing in Swindon fairly early.  I didn't buy anything in the Cosmetics Company Outlet, which I was surprised by because they stock discontinued MAC, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Clinique and so on but there wasn't anything that caught my eye.  As we got back earlier than expected, we carried on shopping in Bristol!

Wilko

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
Essence Volumizing Lash Powder - The European budget beauty brand Essence recently became available in the UK as it's now stocked in Wilko stores!  This is the only thing that caught my eye, but I am planning to go back to take a proper look soon
Lush

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
You Snap The Whip - I have reviewed this before, but it was tacked on the end of another review.  I've now deleted that and plan to review this properly, especially as I now enjoy using body scrubs!
 Boots

Swindon Designer Outlet Haul
Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack & Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean - New Soap & Glory items to play with... enough said!
Miss Sporty Glossy Tech Top Coat - I needed a new topcoat as all of mine are bubbling at the moment - unsure if it's the heat or the fact I've had them a while.  Jade recommended this to me and so far I'm impressed!
Of course, all items will be reviewed when I find the time... thesis writing is taking over my life :( I keep getting stuck and it's very stressful!

Have you had a haul recently?

11 comments :

  1. My home and everything in it was hit hard by the recent catastrophic floods during the Yvette storm, so it's been all hauls for me, but only of he most important things. Reading about other people's body lotion hauls reminds me of the life before the flood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, there's even a wiki article about us: 2014 Southeast Europe floods. That Obrenovac town they mention in the first paragraph? That's my home town.

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry, Ana :( I hope things get back to how they were! x

      Delete
  2. The Body Shop is my favourite place ever !! Their body butters are incredible + I hope you're okay xxx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The body butters are a bit thick for me but their lotions are lovely x

      Delete
  3. I find this place quite hit and miss, but I often come back with something from Lindt at least! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with chocolate :P x

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to the outlet for ages! I've picked up some good bargains in the past but sometimes walk away with nothing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit disappointing this time x

      Delete
  5. Looks like you got some good bargains! I need to go shopping there at some point me thinks, especially for The Body Shop. :P

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's really good there, especially with a Love Your Body card :) x

      Delete

Comments make me a happy Mali :) Feel free to leave blog links as I love new reading material, but please don't promote giveaways - that's just rude! ;)